Saturday, May 25, 2013

What's new?

 We moved back to CA (still apartment hunting, sadly)
But we are loving the gorgeous foliage and spring flowers everywhere! 
Spent a weekend in San Francisco with my sister before her business trip to London.

 I've been able to hang out with my favorite 2 year old
 Why I love working in Real Estate: Every day is an adventure! 
We got a call from Animal Control that someone had put 20 goats on a property we had listed.
 Ry man has been cooking up gourmet BBQ meals for me! 
 My adopted baby sister went to Senior Ball (Doesn't she look like a movie star??)


We had a lobster bake and a Golden State Warriors playoff party

We are loving being back in CA and being closer to my family.
It has been an adjustment from being students and working part time to working full time. It is so nice to finish at the end of the day and be done! No homework, no studying. Its the best.  
Now we are just working on getting into the perfect apartment! 

 photo SignatureNew.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2013 ALOTAGALATI | Design By 2317studio | Powered By Blogger