Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day

 I love parties, BBQ's, days off of work, and any excuse to spend more time with our family and friends. So naturally, I love summer holidays, and Memorial Day is no exception. 
But it is also so much more than that. My Grandfather, and my Dad both served in active military duty. I am beyond grateful for their service to our country and my family was fortunate that they both made it home safely. With so many tragic and terrifying events worldwide recently, I can't help but be filled with gratitude for the men and women in our country who sacrifice their lives each and every day to protect my way of life. I have a deep and profound respect for their bravery and strength. 
We will be thinking of all those we have loved and lost this memorial day. 
 photo SignatureNew.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2013 ALOTAGALATI | Design By 2317studio | Powered By Blogger