Monday, August 12, 2013

Victoria



I love California, my family is in California, I was raised in California, the weather is perfect in California, BUT, if I didn't live in California, I would want to live in Victoria BC. It is so beautiful. Gorgeous buildings, on the water, colorful city, amazing food, I just love it. We got picked up at the dock by our driver for the day. He showed up in an incredible old-school Cadillac. My dad was in 7th heaven. He took us all over Victoria and knew so much about the beautiful city. Any and every fun fact you may need or want to know- this guy had the answer. We mentioned how beautiful the hanging floral baskets were on the light posts and he knew how many there were in the city! We drove around the different areas, Stopped at Butchart Gardens, walked around the Empress Hotel downtown and saw the Capital building. I am hoping to plan a trip for a few days to explore the city even more.
  













 photo SignatureNew.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2013 ALOTAGALATI | Design By 2317studio | Powered By Blogger