Thursday, August 15, 2013

Jan's Super Sweet 60th

My siblings and I threw my Mom a surprise 60th birthday party this last weekend. 
My older brother and his sweet wife were generous enough to have the party at their home. We all texted back and forth figuring out party details for months. It was fun to see it all come together. Per usual, I forgot to take photos of everything set up and completed, but I did manage to snap a few iphone pictures along the way. Unfortunately, the night before the party, I got really sick with food poisoning (nasty taco bell). So I was up all night and didn't have a chance to rest before the party. My siblings were awesome and set everything up, loaded and unloaded cars and my little brother even put up with me being a little bossy. My oldest sister hung gorgeous lanterns from Japan town all over the yard, it was stunning. The party was perfect, our Mom was in 7th heaven having all of her friends and family there to celebrate with her. Oh, and I can't forget to mention the food. The freaking incredible food. Sadly, I wasn't really up for eating just yet, because I was realllllyyyy looking forward to the flatbread pizzas that were catered. My sister and little nephew made desserts to die for (see her blog here), and he even pitched in on making his favorite mushroom pizza (see pic below). 









 
 photo SignatureNew.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2013 ALOTAGALATI | Design By 2317studio | Powered By Blogger