Saturday, July 27, 2013

But, oh, those SUHUHUHMMMEERRR

NNNNIIIIIIIEEEEGGHHHTTTSSSSS
We spent a few days in Arizona last summer. 
It was hot. And not just, 'I need some flip flops and an ice cold diet coke' kind of hot. I'm talking, 'sprint from the car into the air conditioned room before my whole body melts' kind of hot. I remember sitting in the car at the airport at 8:30 at night and it was still 97 degrees outside. Let me say that one more time... 97 degrees at EIGHT THIRTY AT NIGHT???!!!! 
WHAT?

Summer nights to me are cool, foggy, sweaters, flip flops, and hot tubs. 
I love our new apartment and sitting out on our patio watching the fog roll in over the hills from the bay.  It is like my own little foggy oasis.
This stunning love letter to the fog of San Francisco perfectly captures it's magic, mystery and peace. 
http://vimeo.com/69445362#
 photo SignatureNew.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2013 ALOTAGALATI | Design By 2317studio | Powered By Blogger