Thursday, May 23, 2013

Grads

Ryan and I have been antsy to finish school and move on with the next chapter of our lives for a while. But as graduation approached, we began feeling a sweet appreciation for each day we had left in school and in Utah. After all, a lot has happened for each of us at this University and in this town. I feel like I grew up here, I learned a lot about myself, I found a study that I was passionate about, I made lifelong friendships and was able to spend time with many of my family members that I had never lived close to before.  AND I met the love of my life here. We became friends, dated, had our first kiss, fell in love, had our first fight, got engaged, planned a wedding/life together, got married, lived in our first house, and now we graduated together. It has been an incredible journey with many highs and many lows, but I suppose thats the point. We have both grown, learned, and experienced much here. 



Thank you to all our family and friends who helped us make it to this point! 
Thank you for your sweet congratulatory words. 
We love you all! 
 photo SignatureNew.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2013 ALOTAGALATI | Design By 2317studio | Powered By Blogger